Donate now to participate in the Tour de Fleur!
Proceeds from the Tour de Fleur support growing and maintaining our trail system!
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
JOIN US FOR THE 2023 TOUR de FLEUR in downtown Billings~ June 3, 2023
"Back in the Saddle Again!!" is the theme this year for Tour de Fleur, which brings active, fun-loving people together to celebrate family, friends, and the joy of bicycling. People of all ages and abilities are invited to decorate their bikes and adorn themselves with springtime cheer for a downtown ride.
June 3 kicks off summer with fun activities for everyone, and the Tour de Fleur is a perfect time for family and friends to go for a fun ride, celebrate at SpringFest at the Moss Mansion, shop downtown businesses and explore Wise Wonders Children's Museum!
There will be booths to decorate bikes, ramps to challenge the kids, judging for bike decorations and costumes, and of course, the FAMILY AND FRIENDS FUN RIDE!
Judging for all prize categories starts at 9:30 am at Wise Wonders so DON'T MISS OUT!!
Prizes for the following categories:
- Best adorned Tour de Fleur Couple!
- Best decorated bike
- "Back in the Saddle" theme bike
- Best family in costumes with decorated bikes
- Best group of friends (4) in costumes with decorated bikes
- Best ensemble (matching bike decoration and rider costume)
- Best kid costume and decorated bike (ages 12 & under)
All participants will be included in a drawing for prizes
The Tour de Fleur has brought more than 200 participants to the celebration and raises funds to support our community's trail development. Come join the fun.
ALL RIDERS MUST WEAR A HELMET!
People without helmets will be asked to purchase one at the event.
- Long ride (15-20 miles) will leave at 11:00 am for distance riders. (Riders must be 14+ and advanced enough to ride long distances without support). This ride is supported for two hours only.
- Short ride (2.5 miles) will leave at 11:15 am. This is a shorter, parade-style group ride around downtown up to Intermountain Healthcare and back with participants in costumes and showing off their beautifully decorated bicycles.
How about fueling up with breakfast at the Moss Mansion at their SpringFest, starting at 8:30 am (this is an optional activity with payment of $9 per plate you can buy at the Moss Mansion).
Afterward head on over to Wise Wonders Children's Museum, 3024 2nd Ave N. for the Tour de Fleur activities starting at 10:30.
Get Back in the Saddle again!!